During this season, we may feel especially keenly if we are not in metaphysical alignment. The holiday season has a way of bringing up this not-alignment feelings in a BIG way.
The birth of Jesus, of Love, into the world is an amazing thing. Jesus came to bring us life, not death. But I am SO aware that the tenderness of Advent and Christmas can feel empty when we are not in alignment.
Here are 5 ways that you may know if you’re out of alignment:
5) You might have low grade anxiety or that gnawing feeling in your stomach
4) Thoughts about your spiritual journey flit across your mind more than 4 times a day
3) You’ve bought cards/crystals / other stuff…..then thrown them away …. then bought them again …. then thrown them away
2) The longing for fulfillment doesn’t go away
1) You’re scared to start but too scared not to get started
Do any of these describe you? If so, reach out. I’d love to talk to you about BEING in Alignment. Reach out to me at [email protected]
Just in case you are not yet a member of the awesome Facebook community, The Metaphysical Christian, you can apply for membership today!